Ruptela UAB was founded in 2007 with the vision to grow and excel in transport telematics by providing transport management solutions. Now company has offices in 5 different countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Ireland) and does business in 15 languages in 116 countries. Ruptela both creates and provides high quality full fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking, monitoring and control. Our activities have been recognized and acknowledged on both national and international scale, validating the quality and relevance of our services. Here are the most important milestones and achievements of our company:
- 2011: 12thplace in the competition of fast growing companies “Gazelė 2011“.
- 2011: Recognized as the “Most Successful Young Hi-Tech Company 2011”by the Knowledge Economy Forum.
- 2012: 10thplace in the competition of fast growing companies “Gazelė 2012”.
- 2013: Deloitte rated Ruptela UAB as the 5thfastest growing technology company in Central Europe (CE Technology Fast 50 rating of companies).
- 2013: Recognized as “Company with Best Prospects 2013” in the “Lithuanian Transport Leaders”
- 2013: 27thplace in the competition of fast growing companies “Gazelė 2013”.
- 2013: “Services of the Year for Transport” award for the fuel efficient solution received from the Lithuanian Business Confederation in the ‘’Services of the Year 2013” competition.
- 2014: Rewarded by the “Hope of the IT Sector” award by Infobalt, an association of Lithuanian information technology companies.
- 2014: Deloitte rated Ruptela UAB as the 7thfastest growing technology company in Central Europe (CE Technology Fast 50 rating of companies).
- 2015: Company founder and owner Andrius Rupšys was recognized as the “CEO of the year” in the “CEO of the year” award program of weekly business and politics magazine “Veidas”.
- 2015: Deloitte rated Ruptela as the 36th fastest growing technology company in Central Europe (CE Technology Fast 50 rating of companies).
- 2016: Award for export achievements from Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania.
- 2016: “I love my company” contest winner in medium sized companies category. Held by Lithuanian Business Confederation.
- 2016: Company won German economy awards in Lithuania 2016 contest Employees – key to success.